Hold (Reservation) Policy
- Items that are already on loan may be reserved/on hold.
- Items that are available on shelves cannot be reserved/on hold.
- Library members can reserve an item at the Library Counter or through the Library Catalogue (OPAC). Members will be notified when reserved items are available for collection.
- Requested items will be held at the Circulation Counter for 7 days after the items status becomes available. Please make sure to check your request status in My Account at OPAC or check your student email.
- Please collect the item(s) within 7 days or the item will be reserved for the next user in queue or returned to the shelves.
How to place hold? Please click here