Discussion Room Rules
You are required to abide by the following rules and regulations:
- Users are required to use the Discussion Room for group study and discussions only.
- Use of the room is limited to a maximum of two hours. Please refrain from loud or disruptive behaviour when using these rooms.
- Users must register at the Discussion Room Counter with their Student ID card. The ID card will be returned at the end of the session.
- Use of the rooms is on a first come first served basis. No reservations are allowed. Booking period will be open every 10 minutes before the time.
- If the room still empty after booking is made, the Librarian has the right to cancel the booking immediately.
- Please rearrange the chairs/tables after use. Please take a picture as proof and show it to the staff before returning the key.
- Please ensure that the room is clean before you leave.
The following are prohibited inside the discussion rooms:
- Food is not permitted.
- Loud noises.
- Playing of cards/games/gambling.
- Leaving personal belongings unattended.
- Bringing in additional chairs/other pieces of furniture.
- Leaving any kind of garbage including paper/plastic, etc.